I started teaching English in 2005, and I like it more each year!
Below is a sample lesson I taught to Korean English teacher trainees at the Jeollanamdo Educational Training Institute (전남교육연수원).
I love traveling all over the world, teaching English and learning languages. Here’s a little more about about my teaching experience:
- teacher trainer at Jeollanamdo Educational Training Center (JETI), 3 years
- instructor at Gwangju University, 2 years
- instructor at Jeju National University, 1 year
- Activities Director at Camp Fulbright, 2 summers
- Fulbright grantee at Daesin Middle School, Seogwipo, 1 year
- teacher at ASC English adult English academy, 2 years
- Masters degree in Applied Linguistics, University of Massachusetts Boston, graduated 2010
- Bachelor’s degree in Religion and Philosophy, Wheaton College, graduated 2005
- Visiting instructor at Yokohama College of Commerce, 1 semester
- Studied archaeology at University College Cork, 1 semester
- Currently travel blogging and freelance teaching in Southeast Asia!
Check back soon to see writing samples, lessons, and classroom videos.